13.11.06

Destination Japan

I will be flying out to Japan this week to make a keynote speech at the Japanese Museums Conference in Nagasaki, courtesy of the Japanese Museums Association. On my itinerary there are visits to the Nagasaki Museum of History and Culture and the Nagasaki Prefecture Art Gallery.

I'm then flying to Tokyo, where I plan to visit the Edo Tokyo Museum, and the Tokyo National Museum, where I will be giving a speech to a number of Japanese museum professionals. I will also be meeting with the Cultural Agency, the Japanese equivalent of the Museums, Libraries and Archives Council, and with representatives from the British Council in Japan.

I will be updating the blog this weekend, so you can read about my experiences in Japan here at the director's blog.

No comments: